Our international shipping specialists are diligent in keeping up with customs screening guidelines to ensure your shipment is processed in a timely manner. Below are the packaging and labeling requirements to follow for shipping your luggage to and from international locations.
- All contents must be packaged in a duffle bag, roller suitcase, or corrugated box. Boxes can be purchased at any local UPS or FedEx shipping store.
- For customs screening purposes, shipments cannot be locked.
- Include only permitted items inside of your shipment.
Other regularly prohibited items include toiletries, aerosol or other pressurized containers (including sunscreen and bug spray), alcohol, batteries, medication, drugs, firearms and ammunition, animals, hazardous materials or any other specified in our terms.
- For FedEx international shipments, secure the bar-coded shipping label to a duffle bag, roller suitcase or box. Soft-sided duffle bags or roller suitcases will need a luggage tag if no flat, plastic siding is available to attach labels securely. The commercial invoice should be loosely attached and available for the driver upon pickup.
- For DHL international shipments, there are 3 documents you will need: Air Way Bill, Way Bill Doc and the commercial invoice. Secure the Air Way Bill and the commercial invoice to the shipment. Then, have all 3 copies attached loosely for the driver to collect when pickup occurs.
If you have any further questions or concerns with regards to shipping your luggage internationally, please contact our support team for further assistance. We look forward to overseeing your shipment!