At ShipGo, we want to ensure that getting your clubs to and from the first tee is simple and stress-free. Below is a list of helpful tips to keep in mind when scheduling a pickup from a golf course.
- Check with the golf staff to find out where carriers normally pick up packages. Smaller facilities typically have pickups right from the golf shop, but there may be a loading dock where your golf clubs will need to be taken for pickup by the carrier.
- Make sure the golf club is scheduled to be open on your pickup date. Some private clubs may be closed on Mondays for maintenance.
- If you intend to squeeze in one last round on your scheduled pickup date, please reach out to our customer support team to reschedule your pickup. The driver may come by the pickup location while you are still out on the course.
- Our team can quickly assist in emailing your shipping label to the pro shop should you forget to bring it with you for pick up.
- If leaving your clubs overnight for an upcoming pickup, confirm with the golf staff the day of your scheduled pickup and the pickup window hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.