Jetting off to the beaches of the Bahamas or the mountains of the Alps? ShipGo has you covered. International shipping is not only easy to navigate, but it saves you from the headache of worrying about your luggage making that connecting flight or getting lost along the way. We recommend reading over the tips below prior to placing your international order to ensure that your next international vacation is a successful one.
- Be sure to enter your legal name as it appears on your passport. Shipping on behalf of someone else? Input their contact information in the ‘Tell Us About Yourself’ section on our order page instead.
- Avoid shipping to carrier facilities as some locations do not accept shipments. If you have exhausted all other options, we do have the ability to request that your shipment be held at a location of this type but always recommend shipping to wherever you're staying instead.
- Be extra diligent in verifying the destination address. Whether it’s a postal code or street name, addresses abroad can be drastically different than those in the United States.
- Shipping to a particular country may mean that your shipment and its contents must meet certain requirements. Additional documentation for customs purposes may also be needed for your international shipment. Keep an eye on your email inbox after placing your order for a message from our international team stating what documents, if any, are needed for your upcoming shipment.
- When printing your international documents and labels, be sure to read over the included instructions page. This page will list common prohibited items, which must not be included in your shipment, and explain proper procedure for attaching your shipping labels along with other helpful information.
Have any questions or hesitations? Give our team a shout! We are more than happy to help ensure your shipment is processed accurately. Ready to start booking? Click here.